Ashla Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashla Legion, A Star Wars: The Old Republic guild. We are a community of adult players dedicated to PVE, RP and PVP in the SWTOR Universe.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Smuggler Hangar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caerna

The Smuggler Hangar Empty
PostSubject: The Smuggler Hangar   The Smuggler Hangar Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:24 pm

Hello All, I am Caerna, currently and presently your favorite Pirate and Lead of the Smuggler fashion.

This forum is dedicated to all you surprisingly daringly handsome, beautiful, or downright suave individuals. We got. It's a place to report in and discuss everything that makes us who we are. This is where we can help each other out. Need ideas for your build? How to use your skills? Questions and Answers, and maybe even a full build to help you be yourself!

Ashla Legion is a very nice place where class doesn't segregate or anything. Jedi got their own thing, and Troopers do as well. We just got our own little spiel I suppose.

If for RP purposes keep to the RP forum, but this is just a resource that fellow smugglers can utilize. If you have any class questions or perhaps just questions in general, I can do my best to help you, or other members as well!
Back to top Go down
Caerna

The Smuggler Hangar Empty
PostSubject: I am Caerna   The Smuggler Hangar Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:28 pm

Greetings Smugglers!

Hello I'm Caerna, currently the head of the Smuggler Branch. I recommend us fellow smugglers stick together and try and work out a nice method to work along our fellow co-workers of the Ashla Legion, the Jedi and the Troopers. Now we may not pack the firepower of the trooper or the nice lightsaber of the Jedi, but we got something they don't got, an awesome ship, and unique tactics that make us stand out like no one else!

I hadn't really gotten to meet anyone yet, but I look forward to working with you and helping you as you need it.

So to get things started, I'd like to see who's all a member of the Pirate crew! Just say your name and maybe a bit about yourself below and let me hear your dedication to being the good but not so good guys!
Back to top Go down

The Smuggler Hangar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ashla Legion :: Ashla Pirates-
Jump to: